Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun Activities

So here are a couple of random photos of activties recently at our house. The kids school holds a Daddy/Daughter Dance and Hannah was thrilled to go (they also hold a mother/son movie night but there are no pictures of that event, we did go). Justin said it was a lot of little girls running around and screaming, basically having the time of their life. Justin even bought her a flower that we pinned on her. Oh and can I say how much I love that dress.  I found the fabric and immediately thought of Hannah.  It went together really well and I love how it turned out.
 
It has finally started to warm up, not as much as we sometimes think, but enough for the bikes to make an appearance. So every afternoon lately our cul-de-sac is filled with kids riding around on their bikes. I love living in a cul-de-sac.
 
And, Michelle decided she was done with her training wheels! She was a little hesitant after they were first off but now loves it. It helped that one of the kids who is older than her told her he didn't know how to ride his bike well yet. So she hopped on to show him how it is done. He has since figured out his bike.

Now, when I need to find my kids I have to look for whose house the bikes are stopped in front of and they are constantly asking if they can ride bikes. And Ben figured out pedaling on his tricycle. Looks like a fun summer ahead for us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love Hannah's dress, too. Very impressed you made it.