Saturday, October 15, 2011

My eyes are pink!


This is Michelle the other day (probably her third outfit, I really don't keep track anymore, I do remember telling her to change out of pajamas and back into clothes before we could leave). Yes, pink would probably be her favorite color. This is followed closely by purple because that is Hannah's favorite color.

So here is my funny story from her when we were on the way to the bus stop to get Sam:

Michelle: Can we paint my eyes pink?
Mom: your eyes?
Michelle: yeah, I want my eyes pink.
We went on to have a discussion about how you can't paint your eyes because that is bad for them and would make you blind (no we did not even consider talking about colored contacts) and then you wouldn't be able to see and that would be sad. "Why?" she asks. My answers turn to you wouldn't be able to see Ben to play with him, you wouldn't be able to play on the computer, "I wouldn't be able to play Purble Place?" No because you wouldn't know where to click since you wouldn't be able to see the screen. So she agrees that painting your eyes is a bad thing. So we get to the school and she finds her sunglasses in the car and goes out onto the grass and turns and looks at me and says:

"Mommy, look, my eyes are pink!"

2 comments:

Jordan, Tabby, Lily and Baby Lucy said...

I love that little red head!

Megan said...

She is so funny! I love it!