Monday, October 13, 2008

October fun

This is one of my new favorite Halloween activities. This year was a little bit easier since I already knew that strollers were not feasible and the only one who would need a stroller is young enough to stay in the snugli and not pitch a fit about not getting out. Sam and Hannah loved the hale bale maze. Mom is a huge fan because I can see them while they are in there and not have to be following them constantly while they both run through there.

We went with our friend Spencer, this picture isn't such a good shot of him but my kids were sure cute! :) Now Sam is looking forward to carving pumpkins at Grandma's house and waiting desperately for me to finish his halloween costume.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a fun idea! Maybe next year Sandy will be ready for the hay bale maze.