Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Fun--Idaho road trip

Did you know that in a five hour trip from my sisters house to Rexburg you can see 12 temples!  That's amazing!  I course did not see all of those as I didn't have to go quite as far, I could have seen 6-9 of them (depending on if I looked behind us across the valley).

This was a fun weekend.  My mom and sister and I drove to Rexburg for my cousins wedding.  It was a great trip.  Good company and good times.  As we came into Idaho Falls and my mom had to show us the falls with a view of the temple.  Amazing!  I took a couple of pictures to be able to show the fam.
 
 
This is the Rexburg temple.  We were there early and needed to kill some time.  Did you know there is no fabric store in Rexburg?  But we did find a DI.  I can kill some time at the DI.  :)
 
My cousin and her new husband.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: